Wednesday, May 12, 2004

And so it begins....

My name is Kelly. I'm 25 years old and I live in Toronto.

I love food.

There, I said it.

In this day and age of Atkins and Weight Watcher's, of stick thin supermodels and health hazards at every turn, I love to eat well, and I love to cook. I love having dinner parties and spending hours in the kitchen.
People ask me why I bother. Why make pasta sauce when you can buy it in a jar? Or why do I insist on making cookies from scratch?
More then my body, cooking nurishes my soul and spirit, and I'm not afriad to admit that.
So this blog is for all of us city girls out there, who embraces what we eat instead of fearing it, who can eat a creme brulee and enjoy evey bite, instead of worrying what it would do to you waistline, who can bite into a ripe peach and not give a damn about its juice running down your chin.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

At May 13, 2004 at 12:32 p.m., Blogger Bill T said...

I'm testing a comment on Kelly's blog just because. Sounds like I'll keep my same old comments as not done by Blogger, no offense meant. I'm a boneless buffalo wings person myself. Mmmm, Wings to Go... ...I wish I still lived on the East Side. http://topstorylive.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home